Holla Back!!!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

one more step up the pretentious ladder



I'm so excited I could pee a little. We found a kick ass health food co-op that's really close to us. This is quite surprising because we don't live in an area with a lot of people who would shop at a place like this. This place is so cool. It's small but it has everything that I love. Almost all the food in there is organic and they have a ton of vegetarian stuff. They even sell Tofurkys, which I will be enjoying in a few weeks. They were even playing Elliot Smith over the speakers. We became members and I will now be doing the bulk of my shopping there. It's so cool to know that I am a part owner of my grocery store. There should be more places like this. Take that Walmart!

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

YAY! I'm so happy you've found a semi-replacement for your Super WalMart. Although, I'm still not sure about tofurkey. I did tell Collin I would try it on Thanksgiving.

11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home