Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Doggy Style



So Ann, perhaps you thought that your beagle, Phil Collins, was the cutest dog in the world. Well, I'm here to tell you that you are wrong. My sweet cyber chihuahua puppy, Ovaltine, is actually the cutest.

Collin just bought me Nintendogs as an early birthday gift (along with delicious Dr. Mario) and now I'm addicted. It started with Zoo Tycoon and now it's escalating. I have never been a huge fan of video games. I never quite got the appeal (this excludes my desire to stay up till dawn with Jenny and Kevin and battle them in Dr. Mario). But a new problem has arisen- animated adorable animals. Now I'm hooked. I'm going to spend at least an hour petting my fake dog tomorrow while ignoring my real dog, and my family.

And that, my friends, is why the Japanese have ultimately won.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

What? The Japanese have been shot?

FYI - Phil won us $100 and First Prize for a frisbee competition last night. Take that, Nestle Qwik!

8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home