Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sweet, sweet Nog



I knew if I could just be patient it would all payoff. It's back!!!! I'm so freakin' happy. I look forward to this every year. It's the only good thing about the Christmas season. I went to the store today and it was finally there. For about a month there has been nog, mind you, but not soy nog. This shit is the shit! You mix a little spiced rum in there and a little cinnamon and drink it down and it's oh-so-good.

So go to your local grocery store and pick yourself up some of this. You won't be disappointed. And if you are then you can burn in hell with the rest of the "real" nog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

I'm so going to hell...but it's ok, because my handbasket is very pretty!

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

eeew. nog.

7:45 AM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

You know, I've never had nog. So I guess if I try soy nog, I really wouldn't know if it was good or bad.

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home