Holla Back!!!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Hollow Weenies



All who know me know that Halloween is pretty much the only holiday I celebrate. I love it, i'm obsessed with it. This year was super cool because I got to give out candy to cute kids with Jack. I dressed up Jack as a little brown bear. It was cute. I went as Blanche Devereaux from the Golden Girls. It wasn't my best costume ever but it was sort of last minute so i couldn't be picky. It was nice being able to give kids candy so that they can get a head start on their childhood obesity and type 2 diabetis. It was much of your typical affair: darth vader, fantastic four, princesses, witches, etc. But they were cute and it's nice to see that people still take their kids trick or treating. I am always afraid that Halloween is going to become extinct one of these years. I will put up pics tomorrow when I am motivated enough to upload them. In the meanwhile you will just have to dream about how cute Jack was. Until then...

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

I even had a Ninja Turtle! I didn't think those guys were on tv any more! And I did see my fair share of babies, it was cute, but obvious that the parents themselves were working on their diabetes.

8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home