Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My future hair



I'm sitting here doing homework and waiting for Law & Order so I have to wait through Apprentice: Martha Stewart. I'm only half watching it when lo-and-behold I see one of the coolest things ever. They are having this charity auction and the auctioneer has my future hair. She was a woman in her 60s with shoulder-length, wavy gray hair. But it had bright pink streaks in it. This woman looked very professional and well-to-do and she had pink in her hair! I'm so inspired. I can't wait to be old, rich and hip.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

I've seen old ladies (in their 50's or so) in NYC with dyed hair. I don't get it. I'm talking about pink, green, blue. And their outfits are still frumpy, not punk or goth. I don't get it.

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home