Holla Back!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

MMMMMM....tastes ass-y!



A few years back we were coming back from Europe and had to make a quick stop in Belgium. As the plane was landing we were going through a rain storm and the plane was shaking really bad. It was very scary and we thought we were going to die. For a moment I was thinking that if we crashed and I lived I would be forced to survive by feasting on Ann's ass. Every now and then I find myself wondering what Ann's ass would actually taste like. Well, I don't have to wonder anymore.

I wish I was kidding, but there's a new product on the market called HUFU. It's a soy-based product that tastes like human flesh. Here's an actual quote from the FAQ page of their site:

"Who actually buys HufuTM?
HufuTM was originally conceived of as a product for students of anthropology hungry for the experience of cannibalism but deterred by the legal and logistical obstacles. However, our preliminary market research revealed the existence of a larger segment of the public that was interested in the availability of a legal and healthy human flesh substitute, as well as vegetarians and vegans. We also found that HufuTM is a great product for cannibals who want to quit. HufuTM is also a great cannibal convenience food -- no more Friday night hunting raids! Stay at home and enjoy the flavorful, convenient human flesh alternative."

And, apparently it got its name from Milla Jovovich. Seriously.

Ok, I know I'm a vegetarian, but can I eat this stuff? It is soy. And I never said I wouldn't eat people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

This is perfect! I've been looking for a way to cut back on all the ass I've been eating!

And no, I don't think you can eat it, just out of principal...No, I won't eat a cow, or a chicken but humans are ok! riiiight

Who comes up with that? The sad part is, someone actually thought about cannibals and them needing something to eat that was a safe alternative. Although, I suppose the Slinky had to come from somewhere.....but the Slinky doesn't taste like ass..it tastes like metal, sweet sweet metal...

12:04 AM

 
Blogger It's just me said...

I bet it tastes just like chicken!

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home