Holla Back!!!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

WWYD? (What Would You Do?)



Obviously for anyone who currently works with people on a daily basis, or has in the past, there is a point at which you just want to flip out on some assholes. The person you might unleash your rage on isn't necessarily doing anything horrific, but they might just ask you the wrong thing at the wrong time.

I wonder how many years I can hold back before I totally just lose it and tell someone to get fucked? i would like to know how everyone else feels about this. Has there ever been a time where you freaked out on someone at work? did you get in trouble? If you haven't done it yet, why not? Do you think you ever could?

Discuss.

5 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Do not do it. You don't wanna burn any bridges. You have to remain professional especially if you hold a position of power.

I did flip out on my summer housing staff once. Why? BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME OR FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS! So I proceeded to do the job myself when I didn't have to.

6:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remeber that...must have been when I was sleeping.

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Erika said...

By "bridges" are you referring to Llod or Nash? I'm just curious.

Pete- if you were my employee I would make you blow me to get a raise.

11:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I would be the highest compensated employee at the firm.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

More like Madison County, beotch.

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home