Holla Back!!!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

"Nobody shall speak ill of the Doodlebops"



I was gonna let this slide until I checked out her website (http://www.deedeerooneymoe.net) and if you go to it you will see why I just couldn't not write something here. In case you have no idea what I speak of, just check out the comments left on my Doodlebops post from yesterday.

Now I'm sure that "steph" is a nice person who means well, but it makes me shudder to think that this girl is 18 and she is devoting her life to a creepy Canadian kids show. Her website is just insane and her blog is just a series of photos of her with the doodlebops. In addition, she must scour the net everyday to find anyone talking smack about the doodlebops and then setting them straight.

Guess what? I don't care if they are nice people. For starters, they have to be nice. It would ruin their image if they stumbled around town in a drunken stupor flipping people off and screaming obscenitites. Second, I'm not attacking them as people, but you would have to pay me a fortune and give me a lifetime supply of vicodin to be part of that show.

So, unless you are a candy-kid raver or just think you are being funny or unique, it is unhealthy to obsess about a kid's show when you are 18.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

well i for one stumble around town in a drunken stupor flipping people off and screaming obscenitites and it hasn't tarnished my image in the least...

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Midnight Show x0 said...

Okay,

All I did was back up Ryan's statement. That the people who play the Doodlebops are nice and caring. Unlike me, you don't know ANYTHING about how they are outside of the show...so don't act like you do. Seriously.

And to judge me just because of my website and age? That's pathetic. You don't know me. I devote my life to the Doodlebops? That's where you are wrong bud....but i DO take pride in any work I do, Doodlebops or not. I've run many other websites in the past.

Why my blog is stuff about me and the doodlebops? because i hardly write in it. maybe you should check out my myspace: www.myspace.com/raspberrykisses I use that wayyyyyy more. You can see I actually have a life.

Now that I thank about it, I feel honored that you actually took the time to write a whole blog about me and my site. I'm sure to get way more hits now. Thanks!

-- Steph*
www.deedeerooneymoe.net

1:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Steph is chasing after the Jonas Brothers now.

3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home