Holla Back!!!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Hoffman Gang Bang vs. 10,000 Cocks on Their Faces



Can I just say that this whole thing has made me very nostalgic for the good ol' days of the Hoffman Gang Bang. Damn, I miss you guys. We really need to gang up on people more often.

I just love the interweb so much. Who could've thought that one simple comment about a deranged Disney program could cause me and the people I love to be threatened by a bunch of barely-legal, hypocrites? It's exhilarating. Hey guys, do you remember when we were 18? I do. I remember things like being highly intelligent, having good taste, not caring about television programming geared toward someone half my age, booze, drugs, bumming smokes, ditching class; all of the things that normal 18 year olds do. By the way, the next time you guys head out to Assrape, you should swing past where these people live and buy them a cup of hot cocoa with a side of hairy eyeball.

I guess for starters I would like to point out that I did check out that other website and I do find it disturbing and, no, I am not the webmaster for it. Or maybe I am and I spend all of my free time writing nasty things about the Doodlebops to lure other fans and then force them to view my website. Damn I'm devious. Here's the thing, if a 40 year old likes the Doodlebops i see the situation this way: She's obviously emotionally and mentally immature and unstable, so her husband cheats on her because she's truly obnoxious to deal with. Husband proceeds to leave her, wife is devastated, starts living vicariously through her children, eventually downward spirals and develops and unhealthy obsession with the Doodlebops. Now her children hate her, she subconsciously hates herself and her life is a sad, empty heap. Her good years are behind her and now she's just a middle-aged weirdo. You guys, on the other hand, should be more concerned with things you can still have fun with while you are young, like shoving 10,000 cocks in your mouths.

I would also like to mention that Stephanie found me and decided to attack/annoy me first. If she couldn't take the heat, maybe she should lose her "online privledges." Besides, she seems vulnerable and naive and I would hate to see all of those creepy internet predators get to her, like me and Pete. Didn't you know that we were both featured on Dateline's Internet Predators show. I'm that 50 something rabbi and Pete is that dude that teaches 6th grade and was hoping to meet up with a 12 year old girl to "hang out."

In addition, why would it be ok for me to seek out and attack the people who run that other website, but not your dear friend Steph? Aren't they both just human beings with feelings too? Why do those people deserve it but Stephanie doesn't? is it because you are friends with Stephanie and you think she is such a sweetie and was just defending the people she admires? Because you know what: there are millions of people that bought Creed albums (Sue) and we all make fun of them too.

You have caused my dear friend Ann some severe trauma and I really believe the only way she will get over it is to see a photo of one of you with 10,000 cocks on your face. So if you could please submit your entries to Pete ASAP we would all be appreciative.

With love and squalor,

The Biatch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the thing, if a 40 year old likes the Doodlebops i see the situation this way: She's obviously emotionally and mentally immature and unstable, so her husband cheats on her because she's truly obnoxious to deal with.

ok, HA! that is so true, you know those people on ATN too well! bravo dear, bravo :)

As for you bashing them and not stephanie, thats not what i meant. I meant, you thought it was weird that an 18 year old likes the show, so i'd thought i'd introduce to an OLDER crowd who is just as obsessed.

11:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, no picture, your just going to have to deal with it. sorry! :)let your friend be forever traumatized.

11:51 PM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

I am forever traumatized. I'm going to the pharmacy to get some razors, iodine and bandages. Ha. Ahh. My therapist will be so mad at me for relapsing.

6:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home