Holla Back!!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

is this for real?



This weekend we went to the Strawberry Festival in my town, which is the highlight of the summer. For anyone who is unaware, i live in a tiny town. There were some vendor booths and one of them had two women who were doing tarot card readings. I have never had a real one before. The one that Ann did for me in Vegas doesn't count. It was kind of half-assed. Sorry Ann, I loved everything else in Happy Fun Bag, though.

The lady was nice and she touched on some very interesting things. She said that in 6 to 8 months there would be a big change with my job. This is kind of interesting because this is exactly when i should be getting my promotion. She said that I am better at my job than I think I am but that it doesn't make my soul happy. She said that I should be doing something with plants or flowers and/or education. She said that I am a nurturer.

Overall it was very interesting. I don't think it really reveals anything magical, i just think it shows you what you know in your heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger American Celt said...

Were you aware of the fact that your Lady Taser graphic contains two misspellings and two punctuation errors? "Worry's" should be "worries" (no apostrophe) and "your" should be "you're".

2:55 PM

 
Blogger Erika said...

very true. but the picture and message are funnier than the horrible grammar.

12:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home