Holla Back!!!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Let it Burn!



We had inventory last week and I shit you not when I say I'd rather give birth again than do that shit. I literally spent so much time at work last week that I have completely fried my brain and I can't even remember what day it is anymore. Now my GM has tonsilitis so I'm running the store and our auditor may be in any day, and we aren't prepared at all,because 2 of our managers are frickin idiots and can't complete anything. This job is making me into a bitch, but sadly, I still love my job.I think I'm a masochist. It will be nice to work only 40 hours a week from now on.

And jack has a play date this week too. A friend of mine has a son that is turning 2 and we are going over there. It's funny because the girl doesn't really have any friends around here either, so it's kind of like a play date for us too. That's sounds really lesbionic doesn't it?

Ok I absolutely have to go to sleep now.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Lesbionic play date, eh? Are you going to paint each other's....clitorises?

5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home