Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

S&M by the dashboard light



As I was driving to Circuit City this morning I noticed the funniest license plate frame ever. I swear on my life it said, "Not your average submissive." And this wasn't on some creepy looking car, or a piece of crap car, or some funky customized car. It was on a 2004 Jeep Liberty. Unfortunately I couldn't see the driver but they were probably just your average looking person. It just seemed hysterical that someone would want to advertise their kinky sex on the back of their car. Do their coworkers know about this? Do these people have kids? What do their neighbors think. I'd like to believe that everyone in their lives is totally cluless. I wonder if everyone thinks that they mean that they are bossed around at their office or something. Or that they take a lot of crap from people.

I can only imagine that it was some regular, boring office guy and he's at his kid's PTA meeting and some stupid woman is like, "Gary, that's so funny. I wouldn't call you submissive. I mean, you always seem so assertive at these PTA meetings."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home