Holla Back!!!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Yo Bro!

My brother is on town through the 3rd. It's so cool. It worked out well too because Teresa (the lady who watches Jack) just had to fly back to Indiana because her father died suddenly. So my brother has been watching Jack while we are at work. jack and him have fun during the day.

I think we may go get tattoos this Thursday. I have 3 that i want but one of them is kind of big and it still needs to be drawn up. Another isn't as big but it aslo needs to be drawn up. The smaller one that I want would be on the inside of my right wrist. But I'm wondering if that would be wise considering my new job. I know it wouldn't be a huge deal because i wear blazers and stuff so my wrists are usually covered. Plus it will just be on the underside and it will be kinda small.

Work is going well. We have another audit tomorrow and we better pass or skulls are getting cracked. I'm seriously sick of working 10-15 hour days just to get this stuff done.

I'm beat. I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Don't forget to post pictures if you get one!! I still havn't seen pics of your tree. I wish you guys were still close, cause then I could meet your brother. Oh well, party tonight in Tacoma! Weeeee Miss ya!

10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home