Holla Back!!!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Madonna Blows Elvis (out of the water)



As I sit here at 7:30 AM (because Jack decided to get up at 5 today), I am watching the Today Show. They were just talking about how Madonna has now tied Elvis with having 36 Top10 hit singles. Yay Madge! Good for you. I'm torn about who I should root for. Elvis did give me away at my wedding, but I had a full-on mega obsession with Madonna when I was younger. What I will say is this- the new album rocks and I think the power of kabbalah is doing something right. I mean, she must've sold her soul to someone to have a body like that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Her body may look good, but have you seen her face? It looks like she got run over, and then the car backed up and ran over her again.

Don't get me wrong, I was a HUGE Madonna fan when I was a kid; however someone needs to tell her that she's done. I personally don't like her stuff past the mid 90's. It seems like she got lazy to me. No offense to anyone out there who loves the woman, but I think it's time to retire....seriously.

12:13 PM

 
Blogger It's just me said...

saw her promo concert on aol and was truly amazed at how quickly she recovered from her horsey accident, shakin that shoulder and booty.

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home