Holla Back!!!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

sigh.....sigh



my job search is still not over. i had another damn interview at frickin CK today. I won't find out until tomorrow if I have the job. This is getting fucking ridiculous. I'm too aggrivated to even give all the details. I'm truly at the bottom of the bell jar now. I can't tell you how fucking broke I am. I feel defeated. I hate it. I feel like I don't have a purpose when I'm not working. Collin hates his job too. His friend has already told him that he has a job at her graphic design firm in Tampa. Maybe we will go on the lam.

Why am i tragically unhirable????? Is there anyone out there who would like to employ me for a fair salary???? Anyone?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When CK finally gets their shit together, you should take a bath in CK One to celebrate. God I love that scent. If they screw you over, you should go rob some old lady and spill her Youth Dew all over their doorstep. That would kill their sales. It always sucks when the person hiring you isn't as smart as you...

Let the 2 1/2 year Navy countdown begin. Tick, tick, tick... I am so psyched to be combining Collin's fine art talent with my graphic arts skills. I can't say "talent", graphic artists aren't talent, they're just skilled at good layouts.

6:26 AM

 
Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

I'll employ you. Just as long as you don't mind walking the streets for me....and letting me beat you with my riding crop while I take all your money....

I suppose that defeats your fair salary policy huh? It'd be fair for me! :) Don't worry, CK will get their shit together one of these days. And if they don't hire you I'm sure they'll tank in that stupid mall!

You're still #1 in my book!

10:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm boycotting CK until this is resolved....you know, because I buy all my desiger jeans there....

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home