Holla Back!!!

Monday, November 28, 2005

i need a Zoloft



I called Dion (the dude from CK) today to check up on things. He said that I did fine on the test that checks to see if i'm not a crazy, theiving drug addict. There were so many weird questions on there. For instance it asked if you would lie to a 9 year old who was showing you her ugly painting. How do you answer that? If you say that you would lie, then you are a liar. If you say you wouldn't lie and tell her that her unicorn is fugly, you're a horrible person. Oh well, at least I passed. Now they are waiting on my background check, which I'm not worried about at all. Thank god those cops never figured out that I was responsible for all of those dead hookers.

But he told me he has to call my references. I don't think anyone has ever done that. Not even when I became a teacher. I'm not worried that they will say anything bad, I just want the job so damn bad. I want them to officially hire me. Then i can relax.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

you should give your references a heads up. but seriously, no one would say anything bad about you. unless they know about those hookers...

7:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if you were a serial killer, legally they can't say much.

You would be amazed how many times ex-employees threaten a lawsuit if anything remotely negative (like job abandonment) is said (even when it is true & documented) so most places if they're smart, don't say anything negative. As a former corporate whore-manager, I had to bite my tongue over the nuts that worked for me. I still have the teeth marks.

The only people you can slander nowadays are celebrites...and even they occasionally sue.

Good luck, sounds like a great opp once they stop dragging their ass.

10:20 AM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

Zoloft sucks. Reach for a Lexapro!

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home