Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm an Important Advertising Executive



Today, William, our area manager, paid us a visit. All I have to say is that I'm convinced that Calvin klein is fueled by ego centric, fashionable homosexuals, and I mean that as a compliment. Although he beat our (me and German, my general manager) asses down, it was a god learning experience. We have sooooooooooo much work to do on the store to get it to where it needs to be.

It's so crazy that I can "write people up" and "terminate" them. We had a meeting the other night and German and I had to lay the smack down on all of these people. I felt kinda shitty but it also felt kind of cool. Plus I get to cash my first paycheck tomorrow which ain't too shabby either.

I'm exhausted though. I worked 50 hours last week. I gotta go to bed. Another day, more people to fire.

3 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Well, well. Aren't you the stern task master. Ow are ou?

8:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are turning out to be quite the power monger arent you?!?!

12:12 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

did you just change outfits??

7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home