Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Shanks



So Ann wrote a list of what she is thankful and it made me think. So here's something I'm thankful for:

I always knew I had great friends but it really hit me hard this week for my and Jack's birthdays. It makes me happy to know that my friends are so awesome that they all called and said "Happy Birthday." Alli and Reese even sent some clothes for Jack and I have a sneaking suspicion that Jenny sent a Traget gift card. Maybe because she asked if I had a Target near by. Hmmm...

Anyway, thanks to everyone for calling. Even though we live so far apart and hardly ever get to see each other it warms my cockles to know that you haven't forgotten about me.

While I'm snacking on my Tofurky tomorrow I will be thinking of all of you. Happy Thanksgiving, and don't forget to pop some GasX before you begin your feast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home