Holla Back!!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

oh the wait is agonizing



In the next chapter of my Starbucks saga I can say that I'm 99% sure I have the job. I think they are just waiting to find a store to place me at. I actually called the regional manager again today to thank her for the interview (I'm such a brown noser) and we had along conversation. She apparently lived in NYC for awhile and we were chatting about humorous living situations and the horrors of doing laundry in a big city. She's so nice and if I don't get this job I will be convinced that I am unhirable because I literally answered every question so well that I shocked myself.

I even spoke with the Ass Man (that's assistant manager, for all of you who didn't know) at our local Starbucks and she said that they are looking for shift supervisors, so it would be nice to work there because it's only 5 minutes from home.

I just want to work already!!!! AARRRRRGGGHHHH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Imagine that, you of all people, talking to someone on the phone for a long time....

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home