Holla Back!!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

gimme gimme gimme



I got up at 6 today to take Jack to daycare and I had gone to bed at 1 the night before. After I got back home I decided to go back to sleep. When I got up I realized that I had missed a call. I checked the voicemail and lo-and-behold it was the regional manager from Starbucks. I was not expecting to hear from them so soon. So I called back ASAP.

She was really nice and she told me that the district manager had called her this morning and was excited about our meeting last night. Hot Damn! I was very impressed and excited to say the least.

I have a phone interview in 12 hours. I'm so excited and nervous and I really, really want this job. Oh god I need this job, please god I need this job, I've got to geeeeeet thiiiiiiiiis jooooooob!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home