Holla Back!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Oh Cho, what happened?



I'm sitting here wathcing Margaret Cho's new film, stand up thingy called Assassin. I love Margret Cho. We all know this. But not as much as Ann does. Ann might take a bullet for her. Well, she would've, but I think Ann's mad at her because she's lost a bunch of weight like a big ol' hypocrite. And I agree with Ann. I guess if she's being healthy then that's cool, but I'm doubtful.

I hate to report this but it's not that funny. It definitely has its funny moments, don't get me wrong. But it's very preachy and very slow. Now I have nothing agaist speaking your beliefs, but if you are supposed to be making people laugh then you need to present your beliefs in a humorous manner. I'm so sad. What's happening? I commend people who use their voice to help others but I would also like to laugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Yeah, I'm done with her. After watching her do Notorious C.H.O which started the preachy bs on stage, I threw in my cho towel. I'm willing to give her another shot with her new movie, but it looks like it's gonna be B.A.D. Oh well. I guess this means there's room for another fat asian chick...Hollywood, here I cum.

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Erika said...

it's so depressing. sigh. i can't wait for you to be famous. I want to be part of your entouage.

3:55 PM

 
Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Sad.

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home