Holla Back!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

got milk? nope



For the past few days I've been pondering dairy. I have nothing against cows or dairy products for any ethical reasons. But there is a lot of info about why it's not the greatest for humans. It makes sense when you think about it from a biological standpoint. I wouldn't breastfeed my dog. (Or would I?) There's a cool website that is affiliated with Peta. It's calledMilk Sucks . There's a lot of good info about why dairy isn't very good for you and by not drinking dairy you can get rid of a lot of current health problems and prevent future ones. So I'm going to do a little experiment. I'm going to phase it out of my diet. But don't worry. I'll never be a vegan because nothing could ever come between me and my Burt's Beeswax chapstick.

Plus, Madonna doesn't eat dairy and I will do anything she says. Because I love her. In a sick, obsessed way.

3 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Whoa whoa wait a minute. No more cheese for you? No more pizza?

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Erika said...

pizza will be hard, but we'll see

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Boy, it's a good thing I'm allergic to milk. But, I can eat ice cream and cheeze and stuff. mmMMMmmm ice cream...I bet you didn't think about that! Screw not eating dairy, give me Ben and Jerry's!!

This isn't going to effect Turkey Day is it?? (because I'm obviously only concerned about myself and stuff...geez!)

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home