Holla Back!!!

Friday, November 18, 2005

enuff's enuff



What the hell is it with all of these incredibly good looking and thin celebs donning fat suits these days to prove a point. I swear, in the last three weeks I've seen it on Tyra, Access Hollywood and the Today Show. Every person says the same thing,

"People were gawking. I got treated badly. I was embarrased and upset. It was heavy. People are so mean to fat people...blah, blah, blah."

Is this something that we didn't know already? Is someone really gonna see Tyra get all weepy in a fat suit and think, "christ, I've been so shitty to fat people, i guess I was being mean and I should stop."

And here's what I say to that--"Fat Chance."

People know when they are being mean. People don't respect fat people, especially fat women. Not that I'm saying it's ok but it's not going to change anytime soon. Just like I'm not going to stop making fun of crack whores anytime soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Someone's weight shouldn't matter. But um take it from me. I've slept with morbidly obese guys. And it wasn't so much fun. I had to push up three layers of flesh just to give a bj.

1:13 PM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:14 PM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

By the way, that pic of Tyra reminds of AHHHNOLD in Total Recall. Agree?

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home