Holla Back!!!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Green with Envy


I read Trent's post today on Pink Is The New Blog and I'm so happy and jealous. He's getting a REAL blog I guess and he's jet setting around the country doing cool things and meeting new, exciting people. He used to be a teacher and now he's making all of this money just writing funny comments about celebs. I wish I was him. he has my dream job. SIGH. maybe someday, after I'm done pimpin' I'll switch careers. And then I will rule the world of celebrity gossip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

You best get Collin back on the streets soon! It's gettin cold out there and not too many people are gonna be lookin for a skinny white man to keep em warm, if you know what I mean! You better get you $$ while the gettin's good!

TO THE STREETS!

10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home