Holla Back!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Own British Nanny



We finally found day care for Jack and I'm so happy I could just shake something. I was unable to get Mary Poppins or Sherry Bobbins but I did find a nice lady who lives a few houses over who is starting her own in-home daycare. Everyone says she looks like she could be my older sister. She's very cool and Jack loves her and she's got a million cool toys. I feel better knowing that Jack will be somewhere that he can have fun and be safe. Plus, she doesn't give me grief that I don't eat meat.

So Ann, it's a good thing you will be getting a Rottie and not a baby, because you can leave a dog home by themself and you don't have to pay someone to watch them all day. Unless you are one of those weirdos that sends their dog to daycare. If you ever become like that I will fly out there and slap you. By the way, if you move out here (hint hint) you could have a lot of land for a whole pack of rotties.

Speaking of Mary Poppins, have I mentioned that Kevin Dolak is practically perfect in every way?

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Congrats on finding a nanny. Can Collin change his named to Mister Sheffield now?

7:06 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104389/

7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home