Holla Back!!!

Friday, October 21, 2005

I swear I'll go back to church god



I've been poking around looking for a job that can support my shopping addiction and the $150 it takes to fill my car each month. It's kind of tricky because I don't want to commute to Seattle and there isn't a whole lot of good salaried jobs around here. It's mostly retail and coffee, and I'm kind of sick of both of those. It's not so much that I would never do that again but I want to make the fact that I have to put Jack in daycare worthwhile. And I want to have a job that requires me to have a breifcase, so that I can feel important.

I came across a position at Everett Community College that seems cool. It's to be the director at the bookstore there. I'm not 100% sure as to what I would be doing exactly but the lowest starting pay for the job is $50, 000 a year, which is quite a lot for where we live. I'm sending in a resume and all of that good stuff on Monday so we'll see.

I really need a good paying job. After 2 years of almost nothing, something has got to give. So keep your fingers crossed, say a prayer, sacrifice a virgin, slaughter a goat, whatever it takes. I need this job!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed, and my eyes, and my legs...Wait a minute! Is this a trick to get me to stop having sex?

You sly fox you!

btw I thought it was funny that my varification word was wignma...tee hee...it's like a wig enema

10:39 PM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

Fingers crossed over here. or does that mean I'm lying when I say I have my fingers crossed?

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home