Holla Back!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'll be the next Kate Moss, without the coke



Good news on the employment front...I may be the next Associate Manager of the Calvin Klein store near me. I had an interview today and it went very well. I will have another interview next week with the regional manager. I'm excited, I've never been a real manager before. I want to buy a whip and abuse my staff. I want to become a total fashion snob and walk around going, "I'm manager of Calvin Klein." (this of course will be said like winona ryder's character in Reality Bites)

So the next time that you are praying to god that you aren't preggers or that you didn't knock that chick up, put in a good word for me too.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

You've been waiting for this since the day we met...

7:05 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

you're responsible for all those sweaters...

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home