Holla Back!!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ode to Cable




Oh sweet, sweet cable. I have missed you so much. I'm so glad that you have come back to me. I'm so sorry I neglected you for so long. Those bastards at NPR convinced me that I could live without you, but I can't. All those delicious shows: the Daily Show, E True Hollywood story, the terrific educational shows on TLC and the History Channel. Damn, I can't believe that I survived these last few months. We shall never part again my love, never.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Pass on Wedding Story on TLC. The new format sucks.

3:49 AM

 
Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

It's almost enough to make you want to not get a job and stay home watching tv all day isn't it? Or maybe not...daytime tv sux....nevermind.

Now you just need to get TiVo. It's only $50 right now!! Woooo I can't wait to get mine, I'll never have to miss my sweet Law and Order again!

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home