Holla Back!!!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Kevin Dolak, Practically Perfect in Every Way

Check him out at YawnYawnYawn

I have failed you all miserably. When I set out to write on this blog I promised that I would write everyday so that you would always have something fresh to ponder over while you are wasting time at work. But I haven't lived up to my end of the bargain.

But in fairness I have been pretty busy. And my site isn't quite as popular as The Superficial or Go Fug Yourself. But if it was, and if people were paying me for ad space, I would certainly get my act together to entertain you all more often.

But once again Kevin, you have outdone me. I just can't seem to 1-Up you, no matter how hard I try. But alas, you haven't seen the last of me....

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Your link doesn't work. :(

8:04 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

"Kevin Dolak, Practically Perfect in Every Way"

duuuuuh. hey ive been slackin' lately too. no worries.

8:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home