Holla Back!!!

Monday, September 05, 2005

When I Think About You I Touch Myself



Collin and I got to go to the movies for the second time since Jack was born and we saw The Constant Gardener (which was excellent), but we also got to see some new trailers. With 3 new jake gyllenhall movies coming out my future looks bright.

First, there was the trailer for Jarhead. He could be eating the heads off of babies in this film and I would still see it because he appears to be shirtless and sweaty throughout most of the film.

But then came the trailer for Brokeback Mountain. Holy crap! Let me summarize: jake and heath ledger are hot-ass, dusty cowboys that make out with each other in secret while living "normal" lives on the side. Dee-lish. Apparently someone has been reading all of my erotic fantasies in my diary and has turned them into a screenplay. But this begs the question: Would it be illegal to bring a vibrator to the theater with me when I see this movie? I'm just checking.

But Proof has Gwyneth in it so that's gonna be my "cold-shower." sigh. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

yeah Jarhead looks good. Though it's brought to us by Sam Mendes, who unleashed American Beauty on the world. was it the trailer with the Kanye West song? pretty intense.

7:32 AM

 
Blogger It's just me said...

hi, you don't know, me, but I read your blog from time to time...pretty funny and insteresting stuff, I must say.

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

I would so do Jake Gyllenhall. And Leo would probably let me. He'd be all "yea, my wife did a famous person!" At least he said he'd let me do Vin Diesel, or Brad Pitt. Maybe he'll make an exception for Jake.

That's a tasty piece of man meat right there! whew...

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Erika said...

Yeah Kevin, it was that trailer. A very good trailer I must say.I wish more movies had kick ass trailers like that. I'm so glad that you are one of the few people who agree with me that American beauty was a bunch of overhyped crap.

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home