Holla Back!!!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Still Rockin' Da West Siiiiide


(the Lincoln is the ship that Bush landed on)
"Hey Collin, can you whip me up a steak with a side of dead iraqi baby?"

So we finally know where we're going to be moving....just across the Puget Sound (I love saying "puget" btw). It's a city called Everett and it's only about a 30-45 min drive north of seattle. Maybe we will actually go into seattle a bit more often now. Taking the ferry blows. It's a pretty ride but you practically have to donate your eggs to afford it. Collin will be going to the USS Abraham Lincoln. We don't really know if thats good or bad, because he's never been on a ship before (besides the Love Boat of course). At least it will be different from where we are now and he won't have to be washing dishes at the hospital. It will be nice to leave this boring town. Jenny and Pete can attest to its incredibly small size. Plus all of the rest of you can come visit us now! Yay!

I start another class tomorrow. ugh. It's not hard, just time consuming. I did get an "A" in my first class, which was nice but I would've been pissed if I got anything lower.

Someone should start writing the screenplay for the movie of my inspiring career as a teacher. I know this is a little soon but I'm gonna be right up there with Stand and Deliver and Dangerous Minds. Except I have better skin than Edward James Olmos and I'm not quite as hot a Michelle Pfiffer. But I'm still motivational and inspiring. DAMMIT!

Or maybe I'll just let the kids say "Fuck" in class and they'll think I'm rad. That would be fine too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home