Holla Back!!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Phew.

I finally heard from the woman who I get all of my ebay stuff from. She lived in Bay St. Louis, Miss. and I hadn't heard from her in over a week. I was really worried because her town was hit very badly. She said that she was trapped in her attic with 11 adults, 2 kids and all of their pets. She said they almost drowned but then they were rescued and spent 2 days in a shelter. They are now with family in Alabama. She told me that they are homeless and have no cars either. Many of her friends drowned as well. There are 20 people staying in the house where she is and she has lost her business and everything.

I asked her if she needed anything (on top of money, of course). I'm just waiting to hear back from her now. If anyone has anything they can give please let me know. Personally I'd rather give to someone I know rather than a big agency.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Thank God she's ok! I'll give something if she needs it. I still have some clothes and stuff she could have. Just let me know!

8:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home