Holla Back!!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Offspring



In case you were unaware or in denial: jack is cooler than you can ever dream to be. He's so cool that his hair actually grows in as a mohawk. Considering he will probably be the only thing to EXIT my loins ever, I'm pretty glad that he turned out the way he did. But please enjoy him while you can because as soon as Ann gets near him she will consume his flesh.

Picture courtesy of Pete "Peetaguy" Reali III. Check out his website Peetaguy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

I must have been in denial. Thanks for clearing that up for me. By the way, your link doesn't work. :(

Where was that pic taken any way?

2:58 PM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

God I miss Jack. And I haven't even met the guy yet! But his flesh will be my key to new worlds once I make his acquaintance. Mwwahahah.

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home