Holla Back!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

50 CCs of Sarcasm...STAT!



They are showing reruns of House MD right now, before the new season begins. I have never seen it until recently and I love it. I just love that Dr. House is such an arrogant bastard. If my doctor weren't so cool already I would love it if House were my doc. I'd let him be a jerk, and I'd love every second of it.

I would pray from some crazy, obscure disease just so that he would have to treat me. Plus, that guy from Dead Poets Society would be there too. And I'd be hooked up to tubes and computers and DPS doctor guy would recite O Captain My Captain to me.

And at the last second, just before death, House would figure out what was killing me and he'd save my life. I'd try to thank him later but he'd just look at me sideways and make some snide remark.

and I wouldn't even mind forking over the massive copay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 AM

 
Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

I love House, can't wait for the new season...wouldn't it have been great if he had done my gall bladder surgery?? LOL I can imagine the remarks comming from him having to do that surgery on a 23 year old.

Sorry I'm not funnier, I think the Vicodin is fuckin up my brain. This sux!

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home