Holla Back!!!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Clit-tastic

Ann- I win again. You will never beat me with anything, ever. Well, you have softer skin...but that's it.

Here's how my Saturday night went:

-Friend Tamara comes over.
-Attend my friend Donna's batchelorette party, which happened to be at a piercing/tattoo shop.
-Enjoyed the girl from Passion Parties and purchased some fun stuff.
-Joked about the giant purple dildo.
-Waited for stripper who never showed up.
-Watched some drunk girl get her belly button pierced.
-Joked with Passion Parties girl about clit piercings.
-Passion Parties girl gets clit piercing.
-Erika and Tamara consult girl and piercing dudes about clit piercing.
-Erika does it.
-Erika talks Tamara into it.
-The ladies depart with holes where there were none before.

The lesson being....when women have to wait an hour for a stripper to show, and he bails, crazy shit happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

My husband was a little mad when I got home, but followed it up with "I can't really be mad at you, it's your body...I just wish I could have been there."

It was the first time in a long time that anyone other than my husband has seen that region of my body. Let alone 2 guys trying to get the damned thing in while you held my hand. It was definately a bonding experience that I won't soon forget.

12:05 AM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

You win, beotch!!! Sigh. I can picture you making your O face in the grocery store while walking down the produce aisle.

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home