Holla Back!!!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

absenteeism

I know i haven't written anything in awhile. I'm sure that the 5 people that read this are just devastated by this.

Well the whole time I was in Arizona at my parents' house I couldn't get on to Blogger. I still don't know why but everytime I would log in it would boot me off the internet.

While I was gone my damned dog ran away but I went to the pound yesterday and he was there and I had to pay $80 to take him. It was worth it but the people made me feel all guilty about it. I wasn't even home when he got loose.

But now he is snuggling next to me on the couch.

So just a reminder, if you change your phone number make sure to change the tag on your pet's collar so that when they freak out and decide to run away the nice people at the pound can actually get in contact with out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

This is exactly why we got our cats microchiped. Because Stardust is too goddamned cute to be out there just roamin around! I'm glad he's home.

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home