Holla Back!!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

our Jewish grandmother



Yesterday when we woke up Chris got to work on a delicious feast for us. When I went to work at 11 he had finished only part of his creation. He decided to make us Perogies.
He made the filling and then he left to go run errands.

When I got home from work he was still finishing up the perogies. He had already made a few batches and was rolling out more dough and had a huge heap of finished ones on the counter. When all of them had been boiled we chopped up some onions and apples and cooked them in a pan with butter and then we dropped in the perogies until they were golden brown.

I put a huge dollop of sour cream on my plate and got to it. Yummmmmmmmmm. It was so good. I even brought some for lunch today.

Damn I love our roommate.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

The bar near our apt served perogies. With applesauce! Tell your roommate Chris to ship some to me please.

4:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all my roommate makes is gas. LOTS of it.

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home