Holla Back!!!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Going home?


look at that delicious smog. Beat that LA!

Bright and early on Saturday morning we are flying to phoenix. i haven't been there in 2 years. That's quite some time. We are going up north to my parents' house and then we will be back in the valley for a few days. I might go visit the school I used to work at. I probably won't remember any of the kids. I'm sure most of them have graduated or dropped out.

I don't really have big plans because I have no money, so I hope I get some early birthday cash.

It's weird because part of me feels like I'm going home and another part of me feels like Everett is my home. It's bizarre too because my parent's no longer own the house i grew up in. How long does it take before the place you grew up becomes just that; and the place you are now becomes "home?"

Weird, huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

Hey, are you going to Erika Park?

6:41 AM

 
Blogger Erika said...

maybe. wouldn't you like to know. it was my park, dammit.

12:54 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

isn't that last thing you wrote from Garden State?

have fun, homie.

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home