Holla Back!!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Is that enough dipping areas?



I am watching the Secret Life Of... on the Food Network. I love this show and this episode is all about dips. I'm sitting here ready to murder someone for chips and guac and suddenly Zaytoons comes on. They are showing the guy how to make hummus and all I can think about is when everyone took Collin and me there when we went out there when I was preggers.

I just remembered how I dared Pete to swim nekkid in a tub of hummus and he told me he would as long as I paid for the hummus.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, that's so cool that they featured Zaytoons!

Did they give the hummus recipe? If so, let me know and I'll fill up the tub right now!

4:25 PM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

Ahhh, Zaytoons. Yummy. God, I miss Jack.

What am I saying? We just ordered take out from there last week.

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Erika said...

They didn't give the recipe in it's detailed form but they were showing how to make it.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger ms. flipz said...

You want a tub of hummus? I can make it happen - and it will beat the shit out of Zaytoons.

how about a fondue bath? we ate so much cheese in france. i want to be covered in melted reblochon.

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home