Holla Back!!!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Stitchin' Bitches



Here is my Halloween dress. My boss made it. She kept telling me that it was so easy to make and i thought she was full of crap until I made a dress from start to finish in about 5 or 6 hours. As soon as she takes pictures of it I will post them.

It is seriously easy to make a dress like this. I actually went to the fabric store within hours after she showed me how to do this and got the pattern and some fabric. I put together the body of the dress in one evening. All I need now is some fabric for the sleeves and some cool appliques for the front. When I have finished it I am going to sell it on ebay. I will continue to make more of these and sell them because they go for about $300 on ebay and only cost about $50-$60 to make.

It's so addicting and it feels good to do something from start to finish like that. So start putting your orders in now for crazy medieval gowns and I will get on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

You need to be on the next season of Project Runway....carry on! ;)

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home