Holla Back!!!

Monday, October 09, 2006

babies havin' babies



Now that I have Jack I watch a lot of cartoons and other kids' shows. Of course that also means I have to watch a lot of ads for crap that kids might want. One of these commercials is for a doll called "Baby Alive." I remember being little and having my Cabbage Patch Preemie doll and my best friend had a very realistic looking baby doll as well. We used to play with them all the time. We would pretend to feed them and burp them and even change their diapers, but we always used our imaginations for the last part.

Apparently young girls nowadays like to actually see simulated dookie. You can feed this doll and then she actually takes a dump. Plus, her freakishly large, anime-sized eyes creep me out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you see the one where there is a dog that licks your kid with a real wet tongue?!?! "its so wet you need a bathing suit!" or at least thats what the pervy commercial says!

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home