Holla Back!!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

the Philanator



Last night I caught the end of Dr. Phil. I have a love-hate relationship with this man. I don't think I dislike him as much as his fans. My mom, for example, thinks he's a genius. I don't think he's a genius, any idiot can call a bunch of idiots a bunch of idiots, but most people don't because they don't want to "hurt people's feelings" or it's "none of their business."

the show on last night was one of those ones where phil puts up cameras in a house and films a family's drama. Collin and I were discussing why anyone would want to publicly shame themselves by doing that. the only thing i can think is that these people think that Phil is god and will magically solve all of their problems.

I wish I could air my dirty laundry on that crazy bald man's show.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

I wouldn't be suprised if "I'M GONNA BE ON TELEVISION!" entered their minds. Why do people think being on TV is the end all and be all of life?

That said, I shit my pants when I saw myself in the audience seating at the Montel Williams show a couple of years ago!

7:40 PM

 
Blogger Erika said...

"I can't eat because I'm anemic."

12:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home