Holla Back!!!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Sexy Back Addiction



On our new Muzak CD at my work it has Justin Timberlake's new song SexyBack. We are all obsessed with this song. Seriously, it's bad. We wait patiently for hours for it to come on in the rotation. As soon as it comes on we become totally unprofessional and we all start dancing and singing. It's so bad that Shirley (my area manager) was in my store today to audit us and when it came on we started squealing so loud that they could hear us all the way from where we were in the very back of the store up to the front. To give you a better idea, we were actually in the stock room and our store is 6000 square feet!!!

We are psychotic. But when I look at this picture I must know how Britney could trade him in for KFed...for shame.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JTims rocks. You are virgin who can't drive.

3:19 PM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

that song with T.I. on the album, "My Love" is 10X better. next single, too, I think.

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home