Holla Back!!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Agita, or is it Ah-gita?



I have a serious problem. I am totally shitty to myself. I am my worst critic in the worst way. I know that most people can be really hard on themselves but I endup overanalylizing everything and then i get paranoid and then i get anxiety. I am so tired of doing this to myself. I think being in the world of retail has a lot to do with it. It is very cut-throat.

Collin always reminds me that if i sucked so bad I would've been fired with German and I wouldn't have got the kick-ass raise that I got. I just really get frustrated there a lot of the time and then I get stressed and end up working harder than i should.

Blargh, i know it's really stupid and i should just work past it or let it go but I don't know how. Maybe I'll ask Jebus for help. Nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home