Holla Back!!!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Asian Persuasian



So we are only 2 hours from Canada (or Canadia as Kara used to call it) and we get an assload of them in our store all of the time. Because apparently there are no places in Canada that sell clothes so they feel the need to cross the border to get discount eddie bauer turtleneck sweaters. I've come to a few conclusions: B.C. is filled with pot smoking homosexuals and the cheapest asians EVER!!!

Every single day I confront a "Canasian" who has just spent $100 in gas to get down here who refuses to buy a tshirt because it's $20 dollars and they thought it should be $15. They always misread our sales signs, or just don't pay attention, and they try to get these cragy deals on everything. They try to bargain with you like it's a freakin' flea market.

GRRRRRR.

I'm so fed up with cheap Canadians. But I love the gay men that come down because they are so nice and they never try to haggle a deal. Speaking of hot men, the most gorgeous Swedish man came in the other day and I got to help him pick out underwear. That mental picture should hold me over for a few weeks. He also told me that he knows this CK model who's pic is hanging in the back of the store:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

OMG! I was just thinkin of ya the other day and thought I'd check in on your blog. And lo and behold a message appears before me! I would love to see Jack say all those words you're bragging about. Maybe it's time for you to come out to the Peninsula before I leave for Vagina for good.

We may be gone in June not August and then who will you ignore in Washington?? HUH!?! Who I ask you?!? WHO????

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home