Holla Back!!!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'll Wang Chung with Ellen anytime!



I only caught the first half of the Emmy's tonight because nothing will keep me from watching Family Guy, NOTHING (Do you hear me god?!?!). i'm so sad because hardly anyone was laughing at Ellen. For those of you who don't know...Ellen is my best friend. i love her, i would take a bullet for her. She is so funny and people should be shot for not laughing at her, even if it really isn't funny. If I were gay i would date her, and i don't care that she's currently with someone else, it wouldn't matter.

I am incredibly sick of the Desperate Housewives. Here's what I think- people need to get their own interesting lives and stop relying on TV to fulfill their "sex with gardeners" fantasies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Leo is as close to sex with the gardener as I get. But he is Mexican so it's pretty authentic!

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home