Holla Back!!!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar...

...bartender asks, "Why the long face?"



I was at the mall today and as I was walking through Macy's to get to my car and saw this enormous poster of Sarah Jessica Parker. I was kind of startled so I stopped for a moment to figure out why it was there.

Turns out she has her own fragrance now--Lovely.

I was curious so I tried it, and unfortunately I really liked it. I say "unfortunately" because I hate her. I like Sex and the City, and Girls Just Want to Have Fun ("Sorry, I don't have anything smaller than a 50") but I really can't stand SJP.

But I really want the perfume, and I don't want her to have my money. What's a girl to do?

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

Buy it on Ebay silly!

6:29 PM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

Looks like someone has SJPJ - Sarah Jessica Parker Jealousy. Along with that case of HMJ you're still in denial about.

6:16 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

SJPJ STRIKES AGAIN!!!

and let's not forget about your TMJ.

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Erika said...

I DO NOT HAVE HMJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:59 PM

 
Blogger BLAND said...

Hey hey, Erika. Why you yelling? Why you getting so defensive? Cause you have HMJ? Hmmm???

4:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home