Holla Back!!!

Monday, August 15, 2005

An IUD is much better than a DUI



This may be a little bit more info than some of you might want to know about me but today I got an IUD. I'm in a little bit of pain but it'll pass and the best part is that I don't have to use any other birth control for 10 years!!!! Which is terrific because the president will probably outlaw all birth control any day now and unless Laura Bush comes knockin' on my door telling me she has to yank it out of me, I'll be protected while you other ladies will have to keep your legs tightly crossed. I highly recommed it. The one I got has no hormones and no real side effects. Plus it's only about the size of a penny so you don't feel it. AND IT LASTS FOR 10 FREAKIN' YEARS!!!!!!!

However, my doctor warned me that if you get an STD with it in it can be horrific so you still need to use condoms be responsible like Ann and you get yourself checked regularly. My doctor actually checked to make sure that Collin and I weren't swingers because he wanted to make sure I wouldn't be contracting any funky diseases.

I guess we'd be more interesting if we were swingers but I'd rather have the IUD than the Clap.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLAND said...

I hear the IUD is practically 100% effective. I wonder if you'll set off metal detectors. Unless they make them out of plastic now instead of bronze... Beep beep beep.

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home