Holla Back!!!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

only an hour and 10 minutes....



I'm watching AFV right now and I'm counting down the minutes until Family Guy. If I were rich I would pay for my own, private series of Family Guy. I would pay all of the animators and writers a ludicrous amount of money to create about 3 to 5 new episodes for me only, every week. I don't care how bad of a week I've had or how much crap I have to do next week, when I see a new Family Guy it makes everything better.

Sometimes I like to pretend that Jack is Stewie. Am I taking it a bit far?

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik Swanson said...

Taking it a bit far? Never! You can never have too much Family Guy! Too much South Park? Maybe, but Family Guy is far more inpired than anything I've seen on just about any TV show these days. Watch on.

8:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to know someone else is nuts about Family Guy. George has it on permanant TIVO.

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home