Holla Back!!!

Friday, August 05, 2005

34D Suckas!


I went to Victoria's Secret today to get a couple new bras. The underwire just came out of one and Dracula had chewed another. I wanted to know what all the hype was with the new Ipex bra so I gave it a try. It's the best bra ever, and I'm not just saying that because I fear the wrath of Tyra Banks.

The only downfall is that they are not cheap. For the price I paid this bra should wash my dishes or something.

Oh well, in a few months when I'm done breastfeeding I will certainly lose these massive jugs. I am actually looking forward to it. I know this is blasphemy but I hate having big boobs. What i'm not looking forward to is having a rack that looks like one of those topless tribal women in National Geographic. ***shudder***

Oh well, I guess that's the price I pay for feeding my baby naturally so that he'll have a higher IQ than the rest of your babies or future babies. Ha HA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen of De-Nile said...

I tried on the Ipex, and it didn't do anything more for me than the Body By Victoria full coverage unlined; that I LOVE. Plus, my bra is a little cheaper.

So I'm sticking to my original. Screw Tyra Banks!

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home